The Board of Directors is working on newsletters to inform our membership of the Society’s activities.
The plan is to publish three newsletters in 2014:
- For the January 2014 newsletter the submission deadline is December 1st, 2013
- For the May 2014 newsletter the submission deadline is April 1st, 2014
- For the September 2014 newsletter the submission deadline is August 1st, 2014
Newsletters for 2015 will be scheduled in 2014. Of course, all the submission deadlines will be posted here as soon as they have been determined.
The newsletters will cover a broad range of topics:
- AISOCC Members’ book promotions and updates on their work in the media
- Training possibilities with information about classes, workshops, lectures, conferences, etc.
- AISOCC Updates to discuss cases we worked on with regular updates
- News about Forensic and Investigative Advancements, new technologies, etc
- The first AISOCC Seminar is tentatively planned for 2014. Further information about location, subjects, etc will be posted here as well.
- Policy and Procedure: the AISOCC Cold Case Process, intake policy & procedures, etc
If you have ideas or requests for the newsletter, please do leave a comment in the box below this post.
Tags: AISOCC Newsletter
About Kenneth L. MainsFounder and President of the American Investigative Society of Cold Cases.
|mind on Welcome Lesley Hammer|
|@laceygaines9 on AISOCC President Kenneth L. Ma…|
|John Paolucci on Welcome Andrew Reitnauer|
|Interesting details… on The Cold Case of Amy Mihaljevi…|
|Jessica Dutter on Interview with Kenneth L.…|